Business Development Executive Jobs Opening in Micro Village Communications Pvt Ltd at Indiranagar, Bangalore
Greeting from Micro Village Communications Pvt Ltd!
Business Development Executive
1) Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails to partners in regions where we are unrepresented.
2) Understand customer needs and requirements thru partner interactions
3) Route, qualify & involve in sales opportunities to the appropriate sales and technical team for further development
4) Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
5) Team with channel partners to build a pipeline and close deal
6) Maintain Sales tracking Reports to Ensure timely follow-up on all new sales leads that are generated from sales, tradeshows, telesales, marketing, referrals, partners, website, consultants, call campaigns and calls received on the standard company mobile number
7) Maintain periodical inward & outward stock movement reports and update respective stakeholders in the finance and Logistics team
8) Local &national Billing coordination activity
The candidates will be given the required training.
GRADUATE of Any Degree
Good communication Skills in English
Good Analytical Skills
Nature of the job: Full Time
For graduates who have backlogs, their stipend gets varied
Training Period- 3 Months to 6 Months
More information about this Business Development Executive Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Business Development Executive job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Business Development Executive job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Business Development Executive
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, BA, BBA/BBM, BCA, BSc
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Business Development Executive is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Business Development Executive position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Business Development Executive in our Organisation.
About Micro Village Communications Pvt Ltd
We at Microvillage Communications private limited were one of the first ones to get VOIP CALLING to India, established in 1996. We are a privately held company that specializes in the sales and distribution of office automation devices. We deal with voice, video and data IP products closely related to communication and security. We currently have our headquarters in Bangalore. we have branches in Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Chennai and Bangalore in India. Today after 25 years after our first step, we have established ourselves as synonymous with reliability and trust worth. Over the years many of our customers have acclaimed our services as superior and efficient.