Business Development Executive Jobs Opening in SCIENCE INTEGRA at Ghatkopar West, Mumbai
Business Development Executive Responsibilities
- Must have superb communication skills to singularly make presentation/s to stakeholders (viz, Pharma Marketing Managers) with Brand plans, sales deals and convert leads to customers.
- Should be capable of collaborating and strategizing with the pharma brand managers and marketing team to broaden the company's influence and hit proposed growth targets
- Taking Briefing of their requirements on Scientific Communications
- Proposal generation and addressing RFQs with conversion through confirmed PO
- Client Servicing during and after project period
- Building new Potential Clients to establish rapport and new business
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Increasing the value of current customers
- Strategising / Ideation for various brand requirements of clients
- Managing P&L for the revenue targets
More information about this Business Development Executive Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Business Development Executive job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Business Development Executive job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Business Development Executive
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Pharm, BSc, MSc, BHMS
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 35000 and 50000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Business Development Executive is a Full Time in Mumbai.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Business Development Executive is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Business Development Executive position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Business Development Executive in our Organisation.
Awarded as The Best Scientific Partner by Associations and Pharmaceutical companies - 2019 / 20 / 21 /
Science Integra is a pioneer in Healthcare Communications catering to Pharmaceutical Marketing Teams.
The company was founded on the collective experience of its core group which spans over 6 decades in healthcare communication and brand management. A million dollar group with high growth trajectory
Science Integra has also been closely associated with national medical bodies like FOGSI (Federation of Obstetricians and Gynaecological Societies of India), TSI (Trauma Society of India) and has been consistently recognised with national awards for their contribution to Science.
The Core Values of Science Integra are:
· Effective Clinical Communication – central to Clinical Competence
· Integration is Vital – Across media Platforms
· If there is a keen INTENT, Skill will be developed by Science Integra
o Science Integra does not shy from giving candidates who are non-science background as well if they are keen to excel in life.
With offices in Mumbai and Bangalore, Science Integra deploys power packed teams with skills in :
- Strategising for molecules across therapies and their stage in the product life cycle
- medical writing,
- scientific communication,
- design thinking,
- thought advocacy,
- panel and event management.