Business Development Executive Jobs Opening in Shree Mahalaxmi Chemicals at Kandivali East, Mumbai
We, SMC are looking to hire 2 Business Development Executive.
Business Development Executive will be responsible for identifying and
developing new business opportunities, building and maintaining
relationships with key clients, and achieving sales targets.
1. Identify and generate new business opportunities through prospecting, networking, and market research
2. Build and maintain relationships with key clients, understanding their needs and tailoring solutions to meet those needs
3. Achieve sales targets and objectives through effective planning and execution of sales strategies
4. Collaborate with internal teams to ensure a seamless client experience
5. Keep abreast of industry trends and competitor activities to identify new opportunities and strategies
6. Attend industry events and conferences to network and generate leads
7. Prepare and deliver regular sales reports to management
1. Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Sales and Marketing, or a related field
2. Minimum of 1 years of experience in sales and business development
3. Proven track record of achieving sales targets
4. Strong communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
5. Ability to work independently and as part of a team
6. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
7. Proficient in Microsoft Office and CRM software
8. Ability to travel as required
9. Entrepreneurial mindset
If interested, candidates can share their resume
More information about this Business Development Executive Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Business Development Executive job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Business Development Executive job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 1 year experience as an Business Development Executive
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BA, BBA/BBM
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Business Development Executive is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Business Development Executive position?
- Ans: There are immediate 2 job openings for Business Development Executive in our Organisation.