Business Development Executive Jobs Opening in Sweetener India at Indirapuram, Kaushambi, Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad
JOB DESCRIPTION :
More information about this Business Development Executive Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Business Development Executive job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Business Development Executive job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 0 to 2 year experience as an Business Development Executive
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, BA, BBA/BBM, BSc
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 12000 and 18000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Business Development Executive is a Full Time in Ghaziabad.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Business Development Executive is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Business Development Executive position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Business Development Executive in our Organisation.
JD Enterprises is a leading food ingredients company of India since year the 2010 and dealing with Sweeteners 'High intensity and Bulk , natural sweeteners – stevia and monk fruit , Acidulants , Natural Preservatives, Beta glucan, food fibers, etc. and is exclusive and only distribution partner of the largest manufacturing companies world such as - with the JK Sucralose Inc., HSWT Aspartame France, Hua Sweet Neotame, FUSO Malic
Acid -JAPAN, Aojing Stevia, FREDA Nisin & Natamycin, BLB-Erythritol ,maltitol, xylitol , Fibresse polydextrose , ANGEL Yeast Beta Glucan ,etc.
JJD enterprises is the largest single window sweetener company of india and is also popularly known as ‘ Sweetener India ‘