Business Development Intern Jobs Opening in Externsclub Pvt Ltd at HSR, Bangalore
The intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Work closely with the sales and marketing team in assisting the growth of the business by acquiring new business leads
2. Pitch and promote Externsclub's services to prospective clients.
3. Work on career counseling of prospective students and understanding their learning objectives to offer relevant Externsclub products to them.
4. Build sales leads through referrals and cold calling to generate sales (monthly target/revenue oriented).
5. Work with team members to identify and manage risks.
1. Ability to generate revenue by identifying sales points and suggesting suitable products or services.
2. Good written and verbal communication skills.
3. Great networking skills
More information about this Business development Intern Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Business development Intern job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Business development Intern job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 0 to 06 Months year experience as an Business development Intern
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech, MBA/PGDM
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Business development Intern is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Business development Intern position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Business development Intern in our Organisation.