A Business development interns helping the organization in business growth that is to assist the company acquire new customers and sell additional products or services to existing ones this means the role is a crucial one for any business with the ambition to expand or the necessity to diversify its clientele.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- They must often travel to conferences, business meetings and industry events.
- Qualification: B Tech, BCA, Bsc or any relevant degree.
- Experience : 0 to 1 year in the sales/ marketing experience
● Identifying new sales leads
● Pitching services and/ or products
● Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers.
Day to day responsibilities include:
● Researching organizations and individuals online especially on social media to identify new leads and potential new markets.
● Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing.
● Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
● Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
● Creating informative presentations presenting and delivering information to potential clients
● Developing quotes and proposals
● Negotiating and renegotiating by phone email and in person.
● Developing sales goals and ensuring they are met.
● Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure retain and grow accounts.
● Leads to meet weekly targets of attendees/ customers numbers for our services/product.
● Dedication in achieving the targets of bringing potential clients/ customers and meeting the expectations by providing the services that we can offer.
● Experience with lead generation and prospect management.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to call. connect and interact with potential customers.
● Persuasive and goal oriented.
● Possesses an energetic outgoing and friendly demeanor
● Able to professionally and confidently communicate with level executives.
● A bachelor/ master of computer Science or business information management is required.
● Knowledge of the sales process from initiation to close.
● Excellent analytical and time management skills.
● Demonstrated and proven sales results.
● Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team.
● Business and finance understanding