Business Development Interns Jobs Opening in Information Technology Learning Hub at Seawoods, Mumbai
- Conversion of leads received through various marketing channels.
- Consistently achieve revenue targets in line with team/organizational objectives.
- Proactively identifying cross-selling/up-selling opportunities with existing customers.
- Converting leads into Admissions.
- Need to do cold callings and fix virtual sessions.
- Maintain strong follow up.
- Freshers interested in starting their career in Sales Domain.
- 6+ months of experience in Sales (if experienced)
- Bachelor's is mandatory.
Job Types: Full-time - Work from Office
- Day shift - 10:30 AM to 7:30 PM
More information about this Business development Interns Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Business development Interns job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Business development Interns job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Business development Interns
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BBA/BBM
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Business development Interns is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Business development Interns position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Business development Interns in our Organisation.
Information Technology Learning Hub (ITLH), an initiative of an IT firm ‘Centillion-a division of Amexs Business Solutions Pvt LTD’, is started with the intent of helping students improve their coding skill and knowledge by real life practical experience.
ITLH has pledged to redefine professional skill development of youth by giving them an opportunity of experiential learning and imparting them with practical knowledge. Learning and growth is being redefined and students are looking for solutions that are of quality.