Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
- Corporate Sales to the Existing & New Clients.
- Handling Incoming Inquires, Client Acquisition by converting the leads, Meetings, Negotiation & finalization of the proposal for the booking.
- Maintain Good Customer relationship & rapport with the clients to book them for the shows.
- The position involves Extracting the business form the Inquiries & Leads by convincing them to exhibit, mailing the proposals, follow-ups, meetings & closure of the deal.
- Visiting the Clients office for the appointed meetings to deliver presentations, convincing them, offering them the valuable proposal; closing the deals with the booking of the stall.
- Handling the Existing Clients & booking for the exhibitions.
- Ensure timely collection of revenue from clients.
- Ensuring successful accomplishments of set business targets.
- Visiting to the trade shows and gathering useful data.
- Doing research and developing list of potential exhibitors/sponsors
- Entering into the new market segments and creating an edge over competitors.
- Exploring sponsorship opportunities
- Active involvement in operational activities during the show.
- To account manage newly acquired customers through their first show cycle to ensure a positive experience and provide resolution advice where necessary, working with other business functions (e.g. Marketing, Brand or Event Operations)
- Liaise with the Event Director in relation to key high value new customers, and Sales Operations with regards to available spots on the floor plan
- Revenue generation by the Space selling to the B2B Clients.
- Identifying & Pitching New Prospective corporate clients by cold calling.
JOB REQUIRMENTS :
- Significant experience in a B2B sales team and proven ability to deliver revenue targets
- Proven ability to generate new business revenue, source leads and close sales
- Ability to understand and articulate value proposition and customer ROI
- Ability to negotiate effectively, and proactively handle and respond to customer objections
- Strong interpersonal, communication and interpersonal skills with a high level of enthusiasm
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Nexus Exhibitions is a Premier
Exhibition Company based in Delhi, India since 2006. Nexus organizes various
lifestyle, glamour & Beauty Trade Shows in Delhi. Beauty & Spa Expo is
a well renowned brand of Nexus.
Nexus is known for bringing a successful Beauty exhibition back to India by organising the first. Beauty & Spa Expo in 2010 when the beauty shows by the foreign companies failed to deliver the output for the industry. Since then Nexus took the initiative with honest dedication for working towards the Indian beauty industry thus organised the Beauty & Spa Expo in 2010. With three Consecutive Successful beauty shows from 2010, Nexus has created a brand name in the industry for changing the face of the industry.
India International Beauty & Spa Expo is now the most successful Indian Beauty Trade Show in the Indian industry. This growing beauty show has proved to be the most Ideal Platform for the international Brands to launch their brand successfully by meet their potential Indian Trade Partners.
This platform has also promoted & reinforced brand image of many beauty brands in the market. 4th International India Largest Beauty & Spa Expo 2013 is scheduled to take place from 21-23 July 2013 at New Delhi, India.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.