Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Business Development Manager
Roles & Responsibilities:-
1. Present, promote and sell products/services using solid opinions to existing and prospective clients.
2. Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential clients to meet their needs.
3. Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
4. Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
5. Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
6. Achieve agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
7. Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
8. Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
9. Continuously improve through feedback
10. Build relationships with prospective clients
Desired Candidate Profile:-
* Good presentation skills.
* Strong business acumen.
* Problem-solving & critical thinking.
* Collaborative mindset & Analytical.
* Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
* Strong negotiation and communication skills.
* MS Office familiarity.
* Bachelor's degree Freshers & Experienced Minimum of 6 months in any industry.
* Experience in full sales cycle including deal closing Demonstrated sales success
* Strong communication in English and presentation skills
Age: 20-25 Years only
Location: HSR Layout, BENGALURU
Perks and Benefits: Best as per industry, with insurance
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.