Business Development Manager Jobs Opening in Casey galaxy India private limited at Balasore
As a Business Development manager working under the FMCG segment, an ideal candidate must perform the following responsibilities:
1. Approaching Potential leads and closes them within a stipulated time frame.
2. Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets
3. Create exclusive distributors and Business associates for the company towards business growth.
4. Work strategically - carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes
5. Perform other sales marketing or promotion related activities as and when instructed by the company
6. Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
7. Have a good understanding of the businesses' products or services and be able to advise others about them
8. Draw up client contracts - depending on the size of company, this task may be completed by someone else or agreements may not be as formal
1. Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
2. Experience in microfinance, sales, marketing or related field.
3. Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty
4. Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
5. Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
6. Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
More information about this Business Development Manager Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Business Development Manager job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Business Development Manager job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Business Development Manager
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, BA, BBA/BBM, BSc, BFA
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 30000 and 32000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Business Development Manager is a Full Time in Balasore.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Business Development Manager is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Business Development Manager position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Business Development Manager in our Organisation.