Business Development Manager Jobs Opening in INDVAL TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED at Vijaya Nagar, Bangalore
· Domain Knowledge of BIW welding fixture design & Simulation
· Geographical market knowledge of the automotive BIW business – line builders and OEMs
· Matured established business contacts with European, American and Japanese customers in BIW fixture domain including manufacturing.
· Matured established business contacts with European, American customers in aerospace domain will be added advantage.
· Proven sales track record in the relevant domain
· Capable of adding new logos in the relevant domain
· Capable of bringing the continuous overseas business for a team of 75-85 resources
· Very good verbal & written communication skills in English
· Strong experience in innovative ways of proposal building, marketing strategies, closing business deals, very good accounting knowledge, good convincing and negotiation skills, GO GETTER & Target achiever.
· Immediate joining candidates are desirable, salary is not the constraint for the right candidate.
· Onsite experience in Europe and willingness to travel for onsite deployment to Europe in near future is a mandatory
More information about this Business Development Manager Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Business Development Manager job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Business Development Manager job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Business Development Manager
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Certificate Course (ITI), BE/B.Tech
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 100000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Business Development Manager is a Full Time in Bangalore.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Business Development Manager is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Business Development Manager position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Business Development Manager in our Organisation.