Painting London red was India in September with its pavilion at the 10th edition of The London Design Fair, this year. We were privileged to become the first guest country, invited. Equipped with the best of both worlds, the brewing interest in our new independent designers and studios, was sure to develop!
Through This is India, Shed also debuted for the first time on the global design scene. And so, I connected with Priyanka Shah - the young entrepreneur behind this research and design studio. Based out of Surat, Gujarat, it specializes in making custom furniture, home accessories, kitchenware, and cultural objects.
Develop Innovative Sales Opportunities- Finding new ways to build and grow online
sales is a primary task They work with their team to find new ways to promote and create
incentive plans to achieve marketing goals.
2. Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in
the industry; researching and analyzing sales options(alternative).
3. Sells by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects(positive client
relationship); recommending solutions.
4. Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance;
researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending various alternatives.
5. Provide quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
6. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops;
reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-
the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
7. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
8. Establishing new business clients.
9. Maintaining accurate records.
10. Reviewing sales performance.
11. Negotiating contracts and packages.
12. Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets.
Note- Only Graduates can Apply.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 9th Jun'21 and 14th Jul'21
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests