About SCM For You (RN Logistics And Supplychain Pvt. Ltd)
We are a fully integrated, supply chain management provider with long-standing experience in handling complex logistics. Our expertise helps businesses to evolve strategies aimed at supply chain optimization. In a fast-moving world, we ensure that you stay ahead of the pack - we connect your business with the global market and remove roadblocks so it runs smoothly. An intelligently designed and efficiently operated supply chain ensures long-term value and growth. With a team of highly trained staff, we can deliver a scalable and world-class supply chain management solution for your business.
If you need help managing just one aspect of your supply chain, or the entire process, we can step in and assist as required. Our capabilities range from warehousing to transportation, distribution, and training including eCommerce. Just let us know what you need and we can fill in the gaps. We are here to provide you with seamless supply chain solutions!
About the internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships
2. Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments
3. Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities
4. Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments
5. Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations - examining risks & potentials and estimating partners' needs and goals
6. Close new business deals by coordinating requirements whilst developing & negotiating contracts, integrating contract requirements with business operations, etc.
7. Protect the organization's value by keeping information confidential
8. Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining networks, participating in professional organizations, etc.
9. Enhance the organization's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 9th Jun'21 and 14th Jul'21
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. are from Pune and neighboring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate Letter of recommendation Informal dress code
Number of openings
10 Certificate: Will be provided at the end of the Internship