1. Preparing and developing technical presentations to explain our company's products or services to customers
2. Discussing equipment needs and system requirements with customers and engineers
3. Collaborating with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support
4. Generating high-quality sales leads, following up after initial contact, securing and renewing orders, negotiating prices, completing sales, and arranging deliveries
5. Researching, developing, and modifying products to meet customers' technical requirements and needs
6. Helping customers who have problems with installed products and recommending improved or upgraded materials and machinery
7. Soliciting and logging client feedback and evaluating the data to create new sales and marketing strategies to target customers
8. Identifying areas for improvement and communicating these issues as well as possible solutions to upper management
9. Setting and achieving sales goals and quotas
10. Training other members of the sales team on the technical aspects of the company's products and services
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 20th Jun'22 and 25th Jul'22
3. are available for duration of 2 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
More information about this Business Development Sales Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Business Development Sales job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Business Development Sales job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Business Development Sales
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, M Phil / Ph.D, B.Com, M.Com, MA, BBA/BBM, BCA, MBA/PGDM, BEd, BSc, MCA, MEd, MSc, PG Diploma, BFA, 12th Pass (HSE), BSW
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Business Development Sales is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Business Development Sales position?
- Ans: There are immediate 20 job openings for Business Development Sales in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this Business Development Sales job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.