Business Development Trainee Jobs Opening in Skolar Ed Tech at HSR, Bangalore
Designation: Business Development Trainee
Eligibility: Graduation/Post Graduation (Minimum 50%)
- Work closely with the Sales and Marketing team in assisting the growth of the business by acquiring new business leads.
- Pitch and promote SKOLAR's services to prospective clients
- Career counseling of prospective students and understanding their learning objectives to offer relevant products to them
- Build sales leads through referrals and cold calling to generate sales (monthly target/revenue-oriented)
- Collaborate with the Sales and Marketing team to plan and oversee new marketing initiatives
- Set up meetings to prepare and deliver pitches to prospective clients
- Follow up with potential clients
- Work with team members to identify and manage risks
- Graduation in any degree
- Strong communication skills
- Critical and out-of-the-box thinking
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to perform well under pressure in a fast-paced environment and ability to work in a target-driven environment.
Working Days: 6 days work/week (Saturday and Sunday Mandatory working)
Probation Period: 4 Months
More information about this Business Development Trainee Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Business Development Trainee job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Business Development Trainee job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Business Development Trainee
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, BA, BBA/BBM
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 10000 and 18000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Business Development Trainee is a Full Time in Bangalore.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Business Development Trainee is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Business Development Trainee position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Business Development Trainee in our Organisation.
Company Profile: Skolar aims to provide the finest project-based education to learners, helping them in getting placed in their dream companies by providing them with the right training and path to outperform their interviews.
- We dedicate our platform to providing you with the very best mentorship on our courses, with an emphasis on Interactive learning style, a great mentorship workaround, and affordability across all the courses thus helping students achieve more holistic education and prepare them for better career opportunities.