Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
The trainee should enjoy working at conducting market research, identifying business opportunities, managing email campaigns, generating sales leads, making cold calls, participating in meetings, and assisting the sales team wherever possible. You should be able to take instruction, but also work unsupervised when required.
- To be successful as a trainee, you should be willing to learn as much about the company as possible and be able to spot opportunities that have been overlooked by others. Outstanding trainees are problem solvers who know the value of building lasting, professional relationships with clients.
What we need in you –
Working closely with team members, and completing all allocated tasks.
- Conducting product research, market research, data analysis, or gathering information through surveys or by speaking to clients.
- Attending and participating in meetings, workshops, events, and exhibitions.
- Making unique selling propositions, managing deal qualifications, and proposals.
- Liaising with clients, vendors, and suppliers on behalf of the company's managers.
- Updating documents and sales records, reviewing sales performance against sales targets.
- Observing and carrying out pre-sales processes, identifying potential weaknesses, and helping with the improvements.
- Assisting managers with negotiations, keeping a log of everything learned, and delivering presentations to stakeholders.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.