Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
· Greet customers, record orders, and serve food and beverages with a consistently positive and helpful attitude, including answering questions about the menu.
· Input orders into a point-of-sale system and accept payment using a credit card reader or cash register, calculating change accurately and quickly as required.
· Work together with the kitchen team to prepare foods such as sandwiches, pasta, burger and beverages while following cooking instructions, safety procedures, and sanitary requirements.
· Use specific kitchen machinery such as ice cream dispensers, blenders, and espresso machines to create customized hot and cold beverages to customers’ preferences.
· Ensure restaurant cleanliness daily by clearing tables, returning trays to the kitchen, sweeping and mopping floors, washing and sanitizing kitchen utensils, and servicing restrooms.
· Communicate effectively with team members and management to create work schedules, train new employees, and resolve any interpersonal issues as needed.
· Handle guest’s concerns and complaints professionally and calmly to resolve problems according to restaurant policy.
· Maintain a neat and tidy appearance by wearing a uniform and adhering to a corporate dress code.
· Should be able to communicate in Hindi and understand English.
· Flexibility to work nights, weekends, and holidays
· Ability to stand for long hours at a time and work in a fast-paced environment. Positive attitude and commitment to customer satisfaction
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.