Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
We are looking for a Call Centre Representative that will be the liaison between our company and its current and potential customers. The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints and inquiries; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behaviour.
· Ensuring agents understand and comply with all call centre objectives, performance standards, and policies.
· Answering agent questions regarding best practices or difficult calls. Identifying operational issues and suggesting possible improvements.
· Preparing reports and analysing data to assist management as they determine call centre goals.
· Measure performance with key metrics such as call abandonment, calls waiting etc. Ensure adherence to policies for attendance, established procedures etc.
· Ability to handle multiple priorities, stress, detailed work, reasoning, deadlines. Must be flexible, analytical, and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Working days: Monday to Friday (Sunday -Saturday off)
Salary: ₹18,000.00 - ₹35,000.00 per month
Schedule: Night shift
Education: Any education
Experience: Fresher & non fresher can apply
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.