Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
We are looking for a Call Centre Representative that will be the liaison between our company and its current and potential customers. The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints and inquiries; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behaviour
Customer Service Responsibilities list:
• Manage large amounts of incoming / outgoing calls
• Generate sales leads
• Identify and assess customer’s needs to achieve satisfaction
• Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
• Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
• Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
Salary: ₹18,000 to - ₹35,000.00 /month
Working Days- Monday to Friday (Sunday -Saturday off)
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.