Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
. To manage inbound and outbound calls of our US clients in a timely manner
· To identify & access the client’s needs, clarify information and provide appropriate solutions to the client’s concern
· Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
· Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools
· Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening.
· Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued
· Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
· Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents
· Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
· Coordinating with US team and maintaining the records as required
· Assisting Hiring Team (If required)
· Previous experience in a customer support role (US client handling)
· Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
· Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
· Ability to multitask, set priorities and manage time effectively
· Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
· Candidate needs to keep on the shift timings as required by the company.
· Ability to ask prying questions and diffuse tense situations
· Strong time management and decision-making skills.
. Adaptability and accountability
. The candidate must have a laptop with good internet speed (At least 10 Mbps)
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.