About FinTaxTic Advisory Service Private Limited
We help our clients with investment in equity, mutual funds, SIP, insurance, and filing GST/ITR. We also help in getting loans.
About the Program
The Campus Ambassador's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Providing Investment Insight to the colleagues
2. Informing about financial planning through Shares, Mutual Funds
3. Representing our company and help them solve their queries
4. Interacting, Informing, and Motivating students/friends/relatives regarding benefits of Investments and creating a positive atmosphere
5. Being the single point of contact for further assistance as required by the team
The Campus Ambassador will be provided with all the relevant information regarding investments and financial planning. They will be mentored by the senior level executive of the organisation. They can ask queries and have an in-depth analysis experience.
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. can start the part time job/internship between 9th Jun'21 and 14th Jul'21
2. are available for duration of 2 months
3. have relevant skills and interests
1. Anyone who is having an interest in financial markets, who wants to learn more about how to analyse the available investment options before making a final decision
2. Anyone who wants to gain knowledge of Investment and Trading Activities
Rewards and incentives
1. Based on-boarding of at least 10 colleagues/students/friends/relatives and making them active with required criteria, they will be given the stipend of Rs. 4000. This will be calculated after the minimum of 100 enrollments who are interested to understand the financial markets and plan their future wealth management
Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours 5 days a week
Those with basic knowledge and good communication skills can join. They will be trained with regard to all the required information of investments in stock markets and mutual funds. A one week training will be provided, post which they can start the sourcing activities.
Number of openings
6 Certificate: Will be provided at the end of the Internship