Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
This position is 5.5 days working. First and Third Saturdays are off, rest of the Saturdays are normal working days
Tele-sales job. No cold calls. Calls only to qualified leads.
We are searching for proactive individuals who are passionate about assisting working professionals as they progress through various stages of their careers. Career Advisors will assist interested participants in choosing the right courses/programmes basis their strengths or opportunity areas and help them work towards career growth. Career Advisors will communicate regularly with participants, maintain records of their enrolment and intervene wherever required.
Successful Career Advisors will have extensive knowledge about their subjects, institution, and a strong desire to assist in participants' development. Ideal candidates will be caring, organized, communicative, and accessible.
Career Advisor Responsibilities:
· Delivering sales targets.
· Discussing career and educational goals with interested participants.
· Helping in the course selection process to ensure progress towards participants' goals.
· Displaying an interest in participants' development.
Career Advisor Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree. Master’s degree will be preferred.
· Min two years’ experience desirable.
· Should be comfortable making calls to prospective participants. This role involves speaking to potential clients over call and in person. Candidate should be comfortable in talking and handling interested participants on phone.
· Experience in professional counseling, development, education, or related field will be preferred.
· Strong communication (fluency in spoken and written English is a must) and interpersonal skills specifically interacting with senior corporate executives
· Basic knowledge of computers, LMS and online marketing
· A desire to help participants in their academic journey, from handling leads and enrollment.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.