Case Co-ordinator Jobs Opening in Mark consultant at Vishrantwadi, Pune
1. Help Interview Clients, Prepare Immigration Documents And Forms, And Keep Clients Updated On The Progress Of Their Application.
2. Typical Responsibilities For Immigration Case Managers Include: Preparing Immigration Application Forms And Related Documents. Interviewing Clients.
3. Gathering Information And Documentation From Clients -Helping Clients Fill Out Immigration Application Forms
4. Conducting Research On Immigration Policies And Programs.
5. Reviewing All Documents To Ensure They Are Accurate And Meet Government Requirements -Ensuring That Deadlines Are Met
6. Tracking The Status Of Each Application And Keeping Clients Updated
7. Ability to read and comprehend illustrations
8. Perform any other duties as assigned
9. May generate reports, as requested
More information about this Case Co-ordinator Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Case Co-ordinator job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Case Co-ordinator job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Case Co-ordinator
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BA, BBA/BBM, BCA
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Case Co-ordinator is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Case Co-ordinator position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Case Co-ordinator in our Organisation.