Cash officer Jobs in Hyderabad - CMS info systems
- We have immediate requirement for cash officer based at Hyderabad / secunderabad
- We have an urgent walk in drive for Cash Officer/ ATM Custodian
- Cash replenishments and cassette swapping of ATM's machine site as per guidelines.
- Perform all EOD at decided time as decided by the Operation incharge in dual custody.
- Opening of ATM Vault single custody will amount to misconduct and strict disciplinary action will be taken by the Management.
- CBR (Cash Balance Report) report on daily basis i.e., ATM deposit & drop box details Discrepancy details. Capturing details, Cash balance details, Overage & Shortage details etc.,
- Timely execution of FLM/SLM calls round the clock as per guidelines & reporting back to call center/customers within time frame or turn around time.
- Handling withdrawal of cash from the banks, from CMS base station to site, Cash envelope, Cash cassette, etc as directed by Operation Incharge (as per security norms).
- Reconciliation of ATM Cash envelope and cheques in the respective banks after processing.
- Depositing ATM Cash envelope and cheques in the respective banks after processing
- Discipline & punctuality while in office or in field.
- Maintaining site status report in desired format and reporting to bank for example VSS should be checked on day basis.
- Maintaining good relations with seniors/customers.
- Advance intimation to immediate superior for taking leave so that back up manpower can be arranged.
- Any loss/damage of the property handed over to the custodian shall be made good by the custodian.
- Carrying cash as per Insurance guidelines ,Any other job assigned by seniors
- Intermediate or + 2 pass Graduation – below 40% pass out students
- Salary best in the industry ( fixed salary Rs. 11,000 + ESIC PF and bonus + incentives around RS. 4000 to 15000)
- Shift Timing - General
- Salary Incentives ESI PF Bonus, 10 Lakh suraksha insurance policy
Every day new opportunities break new ground and create new connections. And for it to keep functioning smoothly, it needs to be fuelled by money that reaches everywhere it needs to be, flows seamlessly and knows the heart of the economy and energizes it.
We believe our services help increase the velocity of cash in the economy by providing a wide range of services across each stage of the cash cycle in India: from when the RBI initially deposits cash in branches of selected banks, called currency chests (that are authorised by the RBI to hold and distribute rupee notes and coins for circulation to banks), to when cash is deposited back in banks after going through the various stages of the cash cycle.
The 105000 business points we service are spread across 98.3% of districts in India, through a network that penetrates deep into the growing markets of the country.