Advertisement No: CIAB/62/2021-Rectt
Post Name: Research Associate – One position
2. Project Title – “Continuous-Flow Transformation of Biomass-Derived Oxygenates to Methyl vinyl glycolate with Sn-Beta Catalysts: A Study into Long-Term Stability and Deactivation of Sn-Beta”.
3. Funded By – Halder Topsoe, Denmark
4. Principal Investigator – Dr. S. Saravanamurugan, Scientist-E (Catalysis Chemistry)
5. Duration of the project – Upto 04-04-2022
6. Fellowship – Rs. 47,000/- + (16% HRA or Hostel Facility, if available) per month
7. Qualifications – Ph.D in Material Science and Engineering or Chemistry (Organic/Inorganic/Physical/Material) or Chemical Engineering or related areas in Material Science from a recognized University/Institute and having at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal
8. Preferences –
i) PhD thesis related to the synthesis of materials and their characterization with various techniques such as powder XRD, TEM, SEM, TGA, FTIR, XPS, physisorption analyser and chemisorption analyser.
ii) At least one-year post-doctoral experience.
iii) Having knowledge of zeolite and biomass transformations
9. Tenure of Fellowship: Initially three months, renewable on quarterly basis on satisfactory performance
Age Limit:35 Years