Applications are invited for the Junior Research Fellow (JRF) position on a contract basis to work in a time-bound DBT sponsored research project (BT/PR4094/ COT/142/20/2021) sanctioned to the undersigned at the Department of Microbiology, Central University of Tamil Nadu
1. Post Name: Junior Research Fellow
2. Project Title: Virtual and in vitro screening of spiropyrrolidine derivatives and Diverset core library small molecules to identify SARS-CoV-2 entry, fusion and protease inhibitors: An antiCOVID -19 drug discovery and development program
3. Monthly Fellowship: Rs. 31,000/- (for NET/GATE/ICMR-JRF/DBT-BET/CUCET qualified) + 8% HRA
4. Tenure of Position: 1 year, extendable annually till the completion of the project period, subject to satisfactory performance.
5. Essential Qualification: i) MSc in /Microbiology/Life Science/Biochemistry/Molecular biology/Biotechnology or equivalent with minimum 55% with NET/GATE/ICMR-JRF/DBTBIT
6. Desirable: To carry out the research work in cell biology, molecular biology, protein expression and biochemistry. Candidates with good experience in animal cell culture, molecular clonning/protein expression will be preferred.
28 years (to be relaxed as per rules of Govt. of India)