Centre for Good Governance (CGG) invites application for the position Business Technical Analyst
Looking for candidates with minimum 6+ years of experience out of which 3 years of consulting experience.
Qualification: Degree in B.Tech/B.E (Comp),MCA with 60% of marks or above.
Experience: Minimum 6 years of experience out of which 3 years of consulting experience.
a. Analysis skills
b. Visualization and prototyping skills
c. Good command over spoken and written communication
d. Elicitation and interviewing skills
e. Problem solving and analytical thinking
f. Facilitation and observational skills
g. Business structure knowledge
h. Process modelling skills
i. Interpersonal skills
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Assists Development Team in developing tactical and strategic product, services and/or programs to support the Customers goals (financial, quality, production, customer service, operational efficiency, etc.)
2. Works closely with Department Personnel and associates to identify and maximize opportunities to use information and technology to improve product, service and/or program business processes.
3. Reviews, analyzes, and creates detailed documentation of business systems and user needs, including workflow, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify computer programs.
4. Consults with Department Personnel to determine business, functional and technical requirements for specified applications.
5. Coordinates the development of all approved versions of business and functional specifications for specified applications. Reviews use cases and other technical documents with IT project staff to ensure business requirements are adequately reflected in technical planning documents.
6. Analyze Department Personnel activities and trends and compares analyses against the service standards and best practices. Presents findings and works with the Business Unit Leader and other personnel to identify and implement strategies that will address tactical and strategic goals
7. Need to coordinate with user departments and understand the requirements of the application.
8. Able to study the AS-IS system of the user department and work on the Gap Analysis. Identify the challenges & pain areas with the previous system.
9. Identify the main vision and objectives of the application to be developed
10. Suggest the available products of CGG where they can be applied in their requirement
11. Able to prepare the Technical-commercial proposal as per the requirements of the user department
12. Identify the approach and methodology to take up for the application which suits the budget and timelines of the client department to get the application developed
13. Prepare Business Requirement Document, Functional Requirement Specification (FRS),Software Requirement Specification (SRS)documents , Requirement Traceability Matrix etc
14. Able to draw Enterprise Architecture Diagrams, Flow Charts, stake holder diagrams through tools
15. Generate the roles & responsibilities matrix among the stake holders and between the client department and the service providers
16. Generate the high level prototypes with tools.