Centre for Good Governance (CGG) invites application for the position Dot net Team Lead
Looking for candidates with more than 7+ years of relevant experience.
Qualification: B.E (Comp),B. Tech. M. Tech. MCA with 60% marks.
Required Skill Set:
b) Data base: MS SQL 2005 and above, Oracle 10g and above
c) Tools used: MS Visual Studio, IIS 6.0/7.0, TFS, VSS
d) Reports: Knowledge in designing Crystal Reports, Sql server Reporting Services and SQL Server Integration Services.
e) Strong working Knowledge on Web based applications.
Role and Responsibilities:
1. Advice and offer input on process to design, develop, modify, and adapt system architecture, network systems for customer use.
2. Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications and assist the developers.
3. Assess new technologies to enhance development process and optimize application delivery.
4. Should involve in requirements analysis, requirements development, delivery, support & analysis and documentation.
5. Involve functional expertise in design reviews and key decisions as well as risk strategies.
6. Track and report on progress to plan.
7. Establish and publish clear priorities among project activities.
8. Provide input on the performance of project team members to their supervisors
9. To discharge any other responsibility assigned by the superiors from time to time.