Centre for Good Governance (CGG) invites application for the position PL/SQL Developer
Looking for candidates with 5 – 7 Years of experience.
Experience: Should have an experience of over 5+ years solid experience of Oracle development under a 10g or 11g environment.
Qualification: M. Tech, MCA, B.E (Comp),B. Tech, BCA with 60% marks.
1. 5+ years solid experience of Oracle development under a 10g or 11g environment.
2. Advanced PL/SQL knowledge required.
3. Must have very strong experience with creating PL SQL scripts.
4. Must have strong PL SQL stored procedure, packages, functions, & triggers.
5. Any wider SQL or DB experience would be desirable e.g. Postgres, MSSQL, MySQL etc.
6. Strong experience in tuning Oracle queries in large databases.
7. Good experience in loading and extracting large data sets.
8. Analytical and critical thinking skills; agile problem-solving abilities.
9. Detail oriented, self-motivated, able to work independently with little or no supervision, and is committed to the highest standards of quality for the entire release process.
10. Must have excellent communication skills.