Centre for Good Governance (CGG) invites application for the position System Administrator
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc (Electronics/Computer Science) with a minimum of 60% marks.
Experience: Should have an experience of over 4+ years in all types of Windows Serveroperating systems like Should have experience in IIS. Should have software load balance. Should have experience in maintaining DNS, DHCP, AD, ADC, etc.
a. Managing and monitoring all Windows Servers and Windows infrastructure. Installing, configuring, testing, maintaining Windows Servers, application software, IIS server and system management tools. Must have strong experience on Microsoft Active Directory Services, Sites, Handling Replications, Cross domain Trusts, FSMO Roles. Experience with virtualization and containerization (e.g., VMware, Virtual Box).
Work Location: Hyderabad
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Manage Group Policy Objects (GPOs),Organizational Units (OUs),domain controllers (DCs),and Trusts.
2. Troubleshoot and resolve Active Directory, GPO, Active Directory Federated Services, and password/identity management systems.
3. Assist in management and support of internal and external DNS systems. Assist in management and support of internal DHCP architecture and scoping.
4. Management ofIIS setup, configuration of application pools.
5. Create and update technical documentation of operating procedures as neededMaintain standards for installation of infrastructure software/hardware installations.
6. Configuring Microsoft Windows OS technology including AD , Domains, Trusts, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy and Organizational Units.
7. Proactively ensuring the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
8. Work with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
9. Working with monitoring systems.
10. Antivirus & Patch management.
11. Knowledge& working on system security techniques.
12. Good problem-solving and communication skills.
13. Coordinating with Managers with respect to Datacentre activities and gaining knowledge on Datacentre network activities.
14. Coordinate with Sr. Administrators, Administrators, System Support Engineers, and Network Engineers.
15. Co-ordinate with the vendor for maintenance activities and firmware upgrades.
16. Willing to work in any shift, any time, any place.
17. Application/Database server monitoring & troubleshooting.
18. Website context file replacement & updating
19. MSSQL server dump export & import.
20. Following escalation matrix during lease line /power failure.
21. Adhering to SLA for timely resolution.
22. Ensure 100% uptime of the servers and oversee the project hosting and deployment on the servers.
23. Deployment and maintenance of web applications and databases on Windows servers.
24. Any other works related to datacentre assigned by Project Manager/Managers.