1. Name of Post: Chairman And Managing Director
2. Qualification: The applicant should be a graduate with good academic records from a recognized University/Institution. Applicant with Technical/ MBA qualifications will have added advantage
3. Experience: The applicant should possess adequate experience at a senior level of management in an organization of repute. Applicant with experience in Finance/ Marketing/ Production will have added advantage. Experience in engineering industry is desirable.
4. Job Description And Responsibilities: The Chairman and Managing Director is the Chief Executive of the Corporation and accountable to its Board of Directors and Governmne of India. He/She is responsible for the efficient functioning of the Corporation for achieving its corporate objectives and performance parameters.
5. Pay Scale: (a)Central Public Sector Enterprises- Eligible Scale of Pay
(i) Rs. 8250-9250 (IDA) Pre 01/01/1992
(ii) Rs. 11500-13500 (IDA) Post 01/01/1992
(iii) Rs. 23750-28550 (IDA) Post 01/01/1997
(iv) Rs. 62000-80000 (IDA) Post 01/01/2007
(v) Rs. 150000-300000 (IDA) Post 01/01/2017
(vi) Rs. 22400-24500 (CDA) Pre-revised
(vii) Rs. 67000-79000 (CDA) Post 01/01/2006
(viii) Rs. 182200-224100 (Level 15) CDA
The minimum length of service required in the eligible scale will be one year for internal candidates, and two years for others as on the date of vacancy
(b) (i) Applicants from Central Government / All India Services should be holding a post of the level of Additional Secretary in Government of India or carrying equivalent scale of pay on the date of application.