Chandigarh PSC jobs for Assistant Director/ District Women Child Development Officer in Chandigarh. Last Date to apply: 30 Dec 2023
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
- For More Eligibility Detail Read the Notification.
- Minimum : 21 Years.
- Maximum : 28-40 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission CGPSC SSE 2023 Rules.
- Note: For Detailed age limit and age relaxation refer to the official notification.
More information about this Assistant Director/ District Women Child Development Officer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Assistant Director/ District Women Child Development Officer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Assistant Director/ District Women Child Development Officer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Assistant Director/ District Women Child Development Officer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BA, BSW
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Assistant Director/ District Women Child Development Officer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Assistant Director/ District Women Child Development Officer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 6 job openings for Assistant Director/ District Women Child Development Officer in our Organisation.
The Chandigarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) recruitment notifications and govt jobs in Chandigarh have announced to fill up the various posts of
Assistant Engineer for civil posts
Data Entry Operator.
This page notification also updates other complete details as well like age limitation, educational qualification, Posts, Exam Schedules, Syllabus, Results, an application process, and selection process. The recruitment in Bihar PSC notification 2023, applicants required minimum any Graduation degree from any recognized university.
Candidates Invite application forms through online mode from an official website or else see advertisement notification in employment news & regional newspapers and submits forms along with all required documents before the deadlines dates. The main objective of the Chandigarh Public Service Commission is to conduct written competitive examination and also the interviews for the selections of the candidates for any government posts in the state.
Read more details and latest updates notifications jobs found in the field of educational institutions, health sector, administration sector, public services, protection forces such as police services, postal services, banking services, information technology services, tourism development, road transport development, and other services and other lots of Govt. Jobs in Chandigarh.