No. IRCON/HRM/DEPU/ELECT./99653/3 Pt. IV/
1. Title: Chief General Manager/Electrical
2. No of Post: 01
3. Duration : 3 years from the date of appointment which can be further extended upto 5 years.
4. Location : Jammu (J&K)
5. Scale of pay : For SAG/NFSAG Officer – CGM level Rs.144200-218200/- (CDA) (Pay matrix level 14).
6. Qualification/Experience :
a) IRSEE Officer working in SAG/NFSAG scale with experience in construction/maintenance of sub-station, electrical general service and Railway Electrification.
b) The job requirement will include preparation of bids and tenders and execution of projects at various project sites.
c) Relevant extensive experience and requisite knowledge in the same field.
d) The number of years of experience and nature of experience of the officer in the specific area as per requirement will be taken into consideration.
e) Officer should have good communication skills.
f) Overall, an officer with a good mix of all of the above shall be preferred for selection.
a) Expert Professional Allowance – 15% of the actual Basic pay per month.
b) Medical Allowance (outdoor) – 4% of the Basic pay per month.
c) A re-imbursement of Rs.6000/- per month for Entertainment expenses for E8 level officers on deputation in IRCON.
d) Reimbursement of expenses (As per minimum wages laid down for unskilled workers, as per respective State Govt. depending on place of posting of deputationist).
e) Lease/HRA/Option of retention of accommodation provided by Railways as per Railway's policy for retaining family at previous place of posting.
f) Deputation allowance, Transport allowance, Reimbursement for mobile and landline phone etc. Further details on perks & allowances visit the Link-Click here
8. Whether the company/ organisation has been exempted from the rule of permanent absorption and if so, the date upto which the exemption is valid : The Ministry of Railways has conveyed their approval for continuance of Railway Officers on deputation on exemption from the rule of immediate absorption to IRCON for a period of three years w.e.f. 31.08.2017 vide their letter No.2008/PL/44/04 (pt.),dated 11.01.2018.