1. Name of the Post: Chief Medical Officer
2. No. of posts: 01
3. Classification: Class-I (HOD)
4. Scale of Pay: (43,200- 66,000/-) To be elevated to the scale of pay of QRS.51300- 73000/-) after completion of 3 years regular service upon consideration
5. Whether Selection or Non- Selection on by the Competent Authority: Selection
6. Educational and other qualifications prescribed for direct recruitment:
i) MBBS Degree from a recognised University.
ii) A post Graduate Medical Degree/Diploma (Medical Stream) from a recognised University.
iii) Post Qualification experience of 16 years in the of PG case Degree holders and 18 years post
7. Period of probation (in years): NA
8. In case Of promotion/ absorption/ deputation, grades from which it should be made: For absorption through composite method, officers holding posts in the scale of pay of Rs 32900 -58000/- with 3 years regular service grade Medical the the Department in a Major Port Trust will be eligible.
Upper Age Limit for Direct Recruit- ment (in years) 50