AX1/ ST/RP/CRO/NOTIFICATION-III/2021-22 Date: - 14.05.2021
1. Post :- Chief Risk Officer on a fixed contractual term of three years and extendable by one year at a time, subject to maximum term of five years.
2. No. of Post :- 01 (One only)
3. Qualification :- Mandatory Qualification: Graduate Degree, with -
(a) Professional certification in Financial Risk Management from Global Association of Risk Professionals or
(b) Professional Risk Management Certification from PRMLA Institute;
4. Desirable Qualification:
a) Holder of Chartered Financial Analyst Charter awarded by CFA Institute, OR
b) Designated as Chartered Accountant by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, or equivalent abroad, OR
c) Designated as a Cost and Management Accountant by the Institute of Cost Accountants of India, or equivalent abroad
5. Mandatory Experience: - Five years’ experience in Corporate Credit and Risk Management at the level of Assistant General Manager or above in one or more PSBs, or having similar roles and responsibilities in one or more regulated lending entity, with minimum experience of one year in corporate credit and one year in risk management
6. Desirable Experience: - Good understanding of market risk and/or liquidity management and / or operational risk, with exposure to analytics being an added desirable experience.
7. Compensation / Remuneration :- Remuneration / Pay Compensation will be market linked and will not be a limited factor for a suitable candidate and can be negotiated. Other terms and Conditions of engagement will be depending upon the suitability of the candidate.
8. Duration of Contract:
a. The candidate shall be appointed on contract basis for a fixed period of 3 years, extendable by one year at a time, subject to a maximum term of 5 years
b. The performance of the selected candidate shall be reviewed by Managing Director & CEO / Executive Director of the Bank every year.
c. The Bank will be entitled to terminate the contract at any time without assigning any reason whatsoever, by giving 30 days’ notice or on payment of fixed Component Compensation equivalent to one Month's fixed component of the compensation in lieu of such Notice.
d. In case the appointee desires to terminate the contract before the expiry of the contractual period of three years, he / she will have to give to the Bank clear one month's notice or make payment of one Month's fixed component of the compensation in lieu of such Notice.
9. Perks :- The selected candidate will also be eligible for the perquisites / Quarter facility (in lieu of HRA) as applicable to the post of General Manager
10. Placing of Posting :- The position / place of posting of candidate will ordinarily be at Head Office, Pune. However, the Bank reserves right to post the selected candidate as per bank’s requirement
11. Reporting Authority :- The CRO will directly report to Managing Director & CEO / Executive Director / Risk Management Committee of the Board.
12. Job Profile:
i. Focus on creating, designing and implementing a risk function that supports the strategic goals of the Bank. Setting the vision and strategy of the Enterprise Risk function working in conjunction with Top Management/Zonal Heads of the Bank.
ii. Developing, managing and refining qualitative and quantitative risk reporting which meets the needs of the Credit Risk Management Committee, Operational Risk Management Committee, Market Risk Management Committee, Asset Liability Committee, Risk Management Committee and Board of Directors in order to support effective decision making.
iii. Build a robust risk management framework and architecture for the Bank bringing together a number of teams (operational risk, credit risk, interest rate risk, market risk, stress testing, modeling and analytics) and managing the enterprise wide risk.
iv. Developing risk maps and formulating strategic action plans to help minimize, manage, and mitigate primary risks and then monitor the progress of these efforts. Creating and disseminating risk analysis reports and progress reports to different stakeholders, including employees, board members. Ensuring that risk management priorities are reflected in the company's strategic plans
v. Responsible for overall supervision of Risk Management function of the Bank. Overseeing the functioning of each of the Risk Management Division. Ensuring continuous improvement in the Risk Management Practices/policies of the Bank.
Minimum 40 years and maximum 60 years.
All candidates: Application Fee + Intimation Charge: 1,000.00, GST: 180.00, Total: 1,180.00