Chip Verification Engineer Jobs Opening in Edveon Technologies at Chennai-Others, Chennai
Greetings from Edveon!
U.G - B.E/ B. Tech - ECE, EEE, CSE, IT - Upto 2020 Passouts
P.G - M.E / M.TECH VLSI, Embedded, Power Electronics, Applied Electronics, etc. - Upto 2022 Passouts
Job Title: Chip Verification Engineer
CTC: 4LPA to 7LPA
No of Positions - 20
Job Location - Chennai
Roles and Responsibilities:
· To play the role of Verification engineer at the Block level, Chip level Functional verification.
· Develop verification test plans from design specifications
· Development of test environments using System Verilog and UVM verification methodologies.
· Create multiple test cases as per the test plan and launch regressions.
· Generate Code/Functional coverage, analyze coverage results and correlate with the test plan.
· Working with the design team members to identify and quickly resolve problems with the design.
· Communicate regularly with the team members to resolve issues and report status.
· Bring a self-motivated and enthusiastic approach that will achieve any new requirements and overcome all challenges.
Note: If you have attended before please try after 2 months
Food and Accommodation are Free for 3 months during the training period.
More information about this Chip Verification Engineer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Chip Verification Engineer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Chip Verification Engineer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Chip Verification Engineer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 40000 and 80000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Chip Verification Engineer is a Full Time in Chennai.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Chip Verification Engineer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Chip Verification Engineer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 20 job openings for Chip Verification Engineer in our Organisation.
Edveon is a fast-growing semiconductor services company with its headquarters in Santa Clara CA, USA, and an offshore office in Chennai India. Our leadership team has decades of experience in the semiconductor industry.
Our team has been part of multiple successful tape-outs and is known for technical leadership. Edveon delivers the best technology and business expertise along with cost-effective and cutting-edge solutions that span across ASIC/SoC/FPGA Design, Verification, Synthesis(Gate Level Simulation), Hardware Design, etc.