The Civil 3D Engineer is expected to perform variety of design/drafting activities including preparing/updating plan/profile drawings for pipeline, road alignment, grading using corridor modelling, pressure/gravity pipe network and ground terrain modelling. Also, Civil 3d Engineer, should establish guidelines and procedures for standards to be used on project following to Client requirement.
Should be proficient using AutoCAD Civil 3D in following areas;
Ø Terrain modelling and surface water management projects and studies
Ø Understanding of Storm Water Design and Hydrology
Ø Knowledge of Data Shortcuts
Ø Pressure and Gravity Pipe Network Design
Ø Grading design using Corridor modelling
Ø Production of drawings for construction purpose
Ø Integrating Civil 3D output with another BIM softwares like Revit and Plant 3D
Ø Proficiency also includes a strong understanding of Civil 3D Annotation styles and annotation tools, object and label styles, solid understanding of key objects such as Surfaces, Alignments, Profiles,
Ø Profile Views, Surface Analyses and Volume Calculations, and a basic understanding of Feature Lines.
Ø Implement innovative approach to reduce drawing production cost and hours.
Ø Efficient use/plugins for integrating other applications (HEC-RAS, Storm CAD, Water/Sewer GEMS etc.) to generate drawings based on specific project requirement.
Ø Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Ø Attending client coordination and review meetings, preparing and presenting project status updates and supporting Project Lead/Team Lead in engineering-related tasks.
Ø Implement Safety and Quality aspects into design.
Ø Travel to abroad/other offices in India for project and assignments etc.
Ø Minimum Qualifications
Ø ME or BE in Civil/Environmental Engineering (Preferred)
Ø Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D Certified Professional
Ø Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience
Ø Excellent written and oral communication skills
Ø Independent player with high self-motivation
Ø Experience on International Projects will be added advantage (NOT MANDATORY )
More information about this Civil 3D Engineer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Civil 3D Engineer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Civil 3D Engineer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 2 to 3+ year experience as an Civil 3D Engineer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 500000 and 2000000 Yearly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Civil 3D Engineer is a Full Time in Bangalore, Chennai.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Civil 3D Engineer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Civil 3D Engineer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 5 job openings for Civil 3D Engineer in our Organisation.