Developing detailed designs.
Doing feasibility assessments and site inspections.
Preparing and implementing project plans.
Researching and providing estimates for projects.
Reviewing government regulations and ordinances.
Monitoring and optimizing safety procedures, production processes, and regulatory compliance.
Making recommendations or presenting alternative solutions to problems.
Confidently liaising with clients and other professional subcontractors.
More information about this Civil Engineer Job
Project management duties (e.g. managing budgets, resources, and deadlines; acquiring and compiling quotes, etc.)
Familiarity with design software, such as Autodesk, AutoCAD Civil 3D, and MicroStation.
Knowledge of map creation software and photo imaging software.
Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with a high level of accuracy in calculations and design.
Excellent time management skills to ensure project deadlines are met.
Leadership skills to effectively manage a diverse group of professionals working on one project.
Ability to coordinate more than one project at a time
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Civil Engineer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Civil Engineer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Civil Engineer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Civil Engineer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Civil Engineer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Civil Engineer in our Organisation.