Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
• Price/forecast the cost of the different materials needed for the project
• Managing the finances for any kind of construction project, whether it’s a house, a high-rise, a bridge, or a tunnel
• Working to keep the project on time
• Working to keep the project within the budget
• Making sure that construction costs and production are managed as efficiently as possible
• Identify, analyze and develop responses to commercial risks
• Track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjust budget projections accordingly
• Prepare and analyze costing for tenders
• Analyze outcomes and write detailed progress reports
• Should have a creative and innovative approach to problem-solving
• Strong numeracy and financial management skills and the ability to learn sophisticated design and costing packages
• Assist in establishing a client's requirements.
• Prepare and analyze costing for tenders.
• Good communication skills.
• The ability to write clear and precise reports.
• Negotiation and teamwork skills.
• Detailed knowledge of past and current building and construction technology, processes, materials, business, and legal matters.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.