Client Servicing Executive Jobs Opening in Janrise Advertising Pvt. Ltd. at Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad
Designation: Client Servicing Executive
You will act as a bridge between the client and the agency and are responsible for ensuring that the agency is meeting the client’s needs by working with all the key functions that go into creating the agency’s advertising output.
Understanding your Client
· Corporate mission, structure, and ownership.
· Know all products/services that your client makes or sells.
· Understand the category or the market of the product or service.
· Get to know who is your client’s/brand’s competition.
Understanding your consumer.
· Get to know who is the target audience for your brand(s) their attitudes, behaviour, motivations, etc.
· Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements.
· Working with agency colleagues to devise an advertising campaign that meets the client's brief and budget.
· Present (alongside agency colleagues - particularly the account manager) the campaign ideas and budget to the client.
· Brief and follow up with Creative, Media, Account Planning, Studio and Production teams regarding the client requirements.
- All briefs and requests should be in writing.
- Follow up regularly but don’t be a nuisance or a nag.
· Ensure all jobs meet client expectations in terms of quality and time.
· Check all the work meticulously for errors, spelling mistakes, etc. before sending to the client for approval.
· Make sure all the works are approved by the respective seniors in the agency.
· Ensure that communication flows effectively and efficiently both internally and eternally.
· Handle budgets, manage campaign costs and ensure retainer invoice is raised and monies collected in time.
· Update Clients with regular reports on - Market activity - make regular visits to the market and report any new happenings – competitor’s visibility, promotions, new packaging, new launches etc. Including competitive ads and ad spends.
· Send weekly job status reports which helps client to know what is pending with them or us.
· Take charge of organizing Client meetings by preparing and sending agendas, copies of work & presentations etc
· Write Contact Reports for all meetings within 48 hours and share it with all the participants.
Skills & Qualifications required
· 0-2 years of experience.
· Influencing and negotiation skills.
· Oral and written communication skills.
· Commercial awareness.
· Passion for advertising and an understanding of what makes an advertisement good.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· A proactive attitude, with the ability to use initiative and be flexible.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· The ability to work under pressure and assimilate large quantities of information quickly, while maintaining attention to detail.
More information about this Client Servicing Executive Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Client Servicing Executive job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Client Servicing Executive job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 0 to 2 year experience as an Client Servicing Executive
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BBA/BBM, MBA/PGDM
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Client Servicing Executive is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Client Servicing Executive position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Client Servicing Executive in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this Client Servicing Executive job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.