• Responsible for processing of clinical data required for analysis of
clinical trials for Phase 1-4.
• Develop SAS coding and table templates for preparing, processing and
analysing clinical data.
• Generate and QC summary tables, data listings and graphs for in-house
analyses of study data or publications using SAS standard coding
• Create/acquire tools to improve programming efficiency or quality
Validate work of other programmer/analysts.
• Create/review programming plan, specifications for datasets and TLFs.
• Familiar with CDISC conventions, i.e., SDTM and ADaM models and hands
on experience implementing these models.
• Establish monitoring of data transfers for ongoing trials to identify
study conduct or data quality issues. Support data queries from other
functional group (Biostatistics, Medical Writing, Clinical Development,
Clinical Operations, Regulatory, and Marketing).
• Knowledge of SAS programming and associated features and their
applications in pharmaceuticals industry environment in particular
clinical trial data setting.
• Strong understanding of clinical trial data and extremely hands on in
data manipulations, analysis and reporting of analysis results.
• Track record of generating new ideas and solutions to data analysis.
• Excellent application development skills.
• Thorough understanding of relational database components and theory.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.