Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Network/Security Cloud Specialist/Architect position.
Location: Remote (Later Bangalore )
Salary: Best in industry
Timing: 5 PM to 2 AM or 6 PM to 3 AM
Joining details: Immediate joiner or within a month
· AWS-specific skills – MUST: (Networking: vpc, virtual gateway, Route53, Direct Connect Gateway, transit vpc, transit gateway, lambda, endpoints, load balancers) and (Security: ACM, WAF, Config, CloudWatch, Flow-logs, IAM, ES, etc.)
· Security Architecture: Build Cloud Network Architecture to support Encryption of Data at rest and transit
· Other services such as Guardrail, GuardDuty, AWS shield, CloudFront, AWS Control Tower, Inspector
· Azure-specific skills (Networking: vnet, vnet peering, udr, sdr, express route, nsg, load balancers, endpoints.)
· Experience with automated configuration and deployment: Terraform or other Infrastructure as Code (IAC) frameworks
· Experience with distributed version-control systems: git/github
· 8+ years of Strong Enterprise networking with Routing/Switching configuration/diagnostic experience in Global Network infrastructure design delivery of WAN, LAN, Firewall, and F5.
· Experience with Cisco hardware and OS : Catalyst switches, ISR/ASR routers, ASA
· Strong practical experience with Palo Alto firewalls is a MUST (VM series, CN series and other DC models)
· Strong understanding of the following Network protocols: BGP, IPSec and IPSec VTI VPN
· Experience and in-depth understanding of TCP/IP packets with ability to analyze captured packets for deep troubleshooting.
· Scripting (Python, Ansible, Tower) experience is a plus
· Work closely with the Network architecture, security, and application teams to roll out new designs and perform activities for supporting cloud application migration projects.
· Leverage his/her prior experience with Azure and AWS to implement global connectivity Secure solutions.
· Implement an automated process for cloud network environment eliminating manual and repetitive tasks
· Create and maintain Infrastructure as Code (IAC) using industry-standard platforms.
· Implement industry-standard cloud network security practices during build activities and maintain it throughout the lifecycle.
· Perform functional testing to verify implementation meet production acceptance standards
· Provide support of cloud network services for complex issues
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.