An online interview is scheduled to be held on 18.10.2021 (10.00 hrs) at ICARMadras Regional Station of CMFRI, Chennai, Tamil Nadu for recruiting Two Young Professional–I (YP–I): One (YP-1) from Schedule Caste community to assist in the Scheduled Caste Sub Plan (SCSP) Programme and another One (YP-1) from Schedule Tribe community to assist in the Tribal Sub Plan (TSP) programme for this Station. The details are as follows: -
F. No. 16-1/2021-22/SCSP-TSP/MRS
1. Name of the Post: Young Professional - I (YP I) – Two post
2. Number of Vacancy: One for SCSP & One for TSP
3. Essential Qualification: Graduate Degree in Fisheries Sciences/Aquaculture/Marine Biology/Zoology/Life Sciences
4. Desirable experiences: Experience in Mariculture/Aquaculture. Working knowledge in field data collection and processing. Fluent in Tamil & English language, seaworthiness and knowledge on local geography
5. Nature & duration of the post: Purely temporary on contract basis up to 31.03.2022 or coterminus with the programme, whichever is earlier
6. Emoluments: Rs.25,000/- per month consolidated as per rules.
7. Place of work: ICAR – Madras Regional Station of CMFRI, Chennai
Minimum 21 years; Maximum-45 years. Relaxable as per rules.