CNC Operator Jobs Opening in Leitz tooling Systems at Yeshwantpur, Bangalore
Prepare and operate CNC machines to perform tasks such as drilling, grinding, milling etc.
Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blueprints, mechanical drawings etc.
Translate instructions into computer commands so the machines can perform the correct function
Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines
Prepare a test run to check if the machines produce outputs according to specifications
Set machines to complete full cycles to fabricate large number of parts
Supervise the machines while they execute the tasks and make any necessary adjustments to produce a better result
Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly
Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure functionality
Skill in operating CNC machinery and tooling as well as precision measurement tools
Ability to read and interpret mechanical documents and drawings
Computer savvy with basic understanding of computer programming and CAD/CAM
Mechanical aptitude and good math skills
A keen eye for detail and results-driven approach
Good communication abilities
High school diploma or equivalent; certificate or diploma in engineering or relevant discipline is a plus
More information about this CNC Operator Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given CNC Operator job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this CNC Operator job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an CNC Operator
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, Certificate Course (ITI)
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 20000 and 22000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This CNC Operator is a Full Time in Bangalore.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This CNC Operator is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the CNC Operator position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for CNC Operator in our Organisation.