CNC Operator Jobs Opening in SUMA Group at Nigdi, Pune
15000 - 28000 Monthly
Certificate Course (ITI)(Mechanical Engineering), Diploma, 12th Pass (HSE), Vocational Training
Posted: 29 Mar 23
- Prepare and operate CNC machines to perform tasks such as drilling, grinding, milling etc.
- Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blueprints, mechanical drawings etc.
- Translate instructions into computer commands so the machines can perform the correct function
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines
- Prepare a test run to check if the machines produce outputs according to specifications
- Set machines to complete full cycles to fabricate large number of parts
- Supervise the machines while they execute the tasks and make any necessary adjustments to produce a better result
- Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly
- Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure functionality
More information about this CNC Operator Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given CNC Operator job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this CNC Operator job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an CNC Operator
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, Certificate Course (ITI), Vocational Training, 12th Pass (HSE)
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 15000 and 28000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This CNC Operator is a Full Time in Pune.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This CNC Operator is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the CNC Operator position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for CNC Operator in our Organisation.
Education Certificate Course (ITI)(Mechanical Engineering), Diploma, 12th Pass (HSE), Vocational Training
Who can apply Freshers
Hiring Process Face to Face Interview
Employment TypeFull Time
Job Category Diploma , Maintenance
Locality Address Nigdi
Jobs By Location
Others also searched for
ARE YOU A FRESHER? REGISTER NOW
Looking for your first Dream Job?