Cochin Shipyard Limited, a listed premier Mini Ratna Company of Government of India, invites Online Applications from candidates fulfilling the eligibility requirements, for filling up of the following Supervisory posts:
Vacancy Notification Ref No. CSL/P&A/RECTT/PERMANENT/Supervisors/2021/4
1. Name of Post, Grade & No. of Vacancies: Assistant Administrative Officer (1 Post) (UR)
2. Educational Qualification & Experience:
a)Three year Degree (Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Business Administration, Bachelor of Computer Application, Bachelor of Commerce) securing minimum of 60% marks from a recognised University OR
b) Three year Diploma in Commercial Practice/ Computer Engineering / Information Technology securing minimum of 60% marks from a State Board of Technical Education.
3. Desirable :- Proficiency in Computer Applications like SAP, MS Project, MS Office etc.
4. Experience :- Essential :- Seven years post qualification experience in matters relating to Office work such as updating ERP system, computerized data entry, Record and Report Generation, maintenance of files, registers and records in Human Resources or Personnel Department or Establishment or Administrative section of a Public sector company or Private Company or Commercial Organization or Banks / Insurance Company or Government / Semi Government Board/Company/ Establishment. Out of the above experience, two years should be in a Supervisory grade.
5. Desirable: Experience in matters relating to Human Resource, Time / Leave /shift /overtime management.
6. Grade and Pay Scale: PS –I ₹ 28000-3%-110000
The upper age limit prescribed for the posts shall not exceed 45 years as on 20 December 2021, i.e. applicants should be born on or after 21 December 1976.
Application fee of ₹ 400/-(Non refundable, plus bank charges extra) should be remitted using the Online payment options (Debit card/Credit card/Internet Banking/Wallets/UPI etc) which can be accessed through our Online application facility from 27 November 2021 to 20 December 2021. No other mode of payment shall be accepted.