Position: Collection Executive
Drop Facility available
Skills: B2B collection experience mandatory
Good or Excellent communication
- B.Com Graduation
- Relevant work experience
- Min I-Speak 7.0
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn ERP systems with preferable knowledge of SAP
- Ability to communicate verbally and through e-mails with businesses
- Good MS Office skills including MS Excel
- Good Communication Skills & Typing Speed
- Work experience of 1.5 to 7 years
- Previous experience of working on process improvements is an added advantage
We are looking for a Collection Executive who would be responsible for managing all collection and dispute resolution activities in accounts receivable and related settlement processes.
In this role, you will be expected to work on strict deadlines, in a business environment while being a good team player.
SAP knowledge and experience in generating reports from SAP would be an added advantage.
Should be open to work in any shift as per the business requirement
In this role, you will be responsible for all the activities related to Order to Cash domain.
- Managing all collection and dispute resolution activities in accounts receivable and related settlement processes.
- Review disputes arising of shipments made to customer and provide correct disposition to invoices.
- This includes the collection of invoices and the management of all related processes dispute identification and resolution, account reconciliation, resolving open credits, managing write-offs.
- The Debt Collector will effectively communicate and support the collection goals, while providing quality customer service as well as actively pursue knowledge of skills and tools to be used in all collection efforts.
- Follow-up with various departments to get supporting documents/ info for dispute/deductions resolution
- Additionally, the Receivables Analyst must assess collectability, make decisions to escalate internally and/or externally, and consistently follow up for resolution.
- Daily reporting of individual portfolios to track and monitor the past dues.
- Create SOPs for new processes, update current SOPs when necessary.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives without supervision
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Accounts Receivable department
More information about this Collection Executive Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Collection Executive job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Collection Executive job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 1 to 3+ year experience as an Collection Executive
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, MBA/PGDM
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 300000 and 400000 Yearly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Collection Executive is a Full Time in Noida.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Collection Executive is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Collection Executive position?
- Ans: There are immediate 20 job openings for Collection Executive in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this Collection Executive job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.