We need passionate individuals to coach children and adults on communication skills and public speaking skills.
Only apply if you can join immediately.
• Responsible for providing training and education to Customer Service Representatives to ensure they are equipped with the necessary skills to resolve customer issues in a timely manner and meet operational metrics
• Responsible for coaching telco associates to ensure that they are equipped with top-level phone communication skills
• Ensure call qualitative and quantitative standards are observed in meeting customer care needs to drive key performance metrics identified by the business
• Responsible in supporting the training team by providing training facilitation support and/or administrative assistance to any assigned training class of Customer Service Representatives
• Work with the class during nesting to help them successfully meet operational targets and transition to becoming full-time production agents
• Continuously work on improving facilitation skills and training methodology based on feedback and results from previous training classes
• Continuously review training material and update obsolete concepts and processes
• Facilitate Continuous Education training as needed to train existing agents on new products, services, methods, and/or capabilities
• Other tasks that may be assigned by the supervisor related to the team's responsibilities and objectives