Computer Operators Jobs Opening in Supreme Law chamber at Lajpat Nagar, Delhi
- Setting up computers and other hardware devices.
- Meeting with the IT team to determine the sequence of operations.
- Starting operations by entering computer commands.
- Monitoring error and stoppage messages.
- Correcting errors, loading paper, and adjusting equipment settings.
- Troubleshooting equipment malfunctions and software errors.
- Responding to user requests and problems.
- Performing preventative maintenance.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Ensuring the security of the company’s computer systems.
- Advanced knowledge of computer electronics including circuit boards, chips, processors, and peripheral equipment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of modern operating systems, Enterprise, networking, and Office software.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in high-pressure situations.
Who can apply Experienced (1 to 3+ Years)
Hiring Process Face to Face Interview
Employment TypeFull Time
Supreme Law chamber
Jobs By Location
ARE YOU A FRESHER? REGISTER NOW
Looking for your first Dream Job?