1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 21st Jun'22 and 26th Jul'22
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
1. Develop deep-learning-based models that analyze part images of different kinds for real-time recognition of defects faster and more accurately than humans
2. Research new ways to improve existing pipeline performance
3. Work on optimizing and running models on edge compute devices with GPU optimization
4. Work with the deployment team to deploy models at scale on real-time systems
1. Solid understanding of deep learning for computer vision use cases
2. Solid understanding of OpenCV for image processing
3. Hands-on experience with any 1 of the common frameworks - TF/Keras/Pytorch, etc.
Job offer: On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 3 to 4 Lac/annum
Certificate: Will be provided at the end of the Internship
We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our intent is to provide enhanced computer vision/AI/digital technology footprint to deliver transformation at scale. We provide next-gen IPs, products, and platforms that future-proof our client's businesses. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring advanced skills and expertise.